12 Famous Damien Thomas Quotes
12 Famous Damien Thomas Quotes:
1. “Believe in yourself Believe in your Dreams.Enjoy the Journey. –Damien Thomas
2. Do one small thing today that will move you towards your goals.”-Damien Thomas
3. “Make Your Life a Master Piece” –Damien Thomas
4. “Have goals that lift your spirit everyday!”-Damien Thomas
5. “Let your past inspire you, not define you!”-Damien Thomas
6. “If your goals don’t inspire you everyday,you need a new set of goals.”-Damien Thomas Read More: Why Are Goals Important?
7th Damien Thomas Quote:
8. “Surround yourself by people who inspire you to grow, achieve, believe and be a more positive person. Your future success depends on it.”-Damien Thomas
9. “Only You Can Change Your Life no one else can do it for you” –Damien Thomas
10. “Read Your Goals Every Morning.Take Action everyday to help you achieve them” –Damien Thomas
11. “The Brightest Day and the most beautiful sunsets are still ahead of you”-Damien Thomas
12. “Start Taking Action Today so that you can start to become the person you want to be”- Damien Thomas
Top Wisdom Quotations
1. “Knowledge is knowing what to say. Wisdom is knowing when to say it.” Anonymous
2. “People share their wisdom in the hopes of making a difference in other people’s lives.
3. “The invariable mark of wisdom is to see the miraculous in the common.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “If we have the attitude that it is going to be a great day it usually is.
5. “Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child.” Ron Wild
6. “The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have.
7. “It is the province of knowledge to speak, and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen.” Oliver Wendall Holmes
8. “The advantage of being eighty years old is that one has many people to love. Jean Renoir
9. “When life is too easy for us, we must beware or we may not be ready to meet the blows which sooner or later come to everyone, rich or poor.” Eleanor Roosevelt
10. “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.” Voltaire