Personal Development Theory & Private development is a lifelong technique. It’s a way for people to evaluate their skills and features, do not forget their objectives in lifestyles and set desires which will realise and maximise their capacity. Here is New Article.What is self-improvement? What is Personal Development Theory? It is an inner process, aiming for a better, happier life. It is a process of inner change, adopting a positive mindset, getting rid of negative habits, and building new, positive ones. 14 Inspiring Marc Benioff Quotes
Personal development or Theory of Personal Development is the act or process of understanding and developing oneself in order to achieve one’s fullest potential. Personal development is a vital part in a person’s growth, maturity, success and fulfillment. It is the foundation of mature personality, better relationship, happiness, success and prosperity. Personal Thoughts of Dr Olasunmbo Ajoke Savage.
Why personal development is important?
- It helps you understand yourself better.
- It assist you in creating your goals and life purpose.
- It guides you in managing and spending your time effectively.
- It enhances your ability to handle stress, adversity and change.
- It supports you in managing your finances more wisely.
- It teaches you to build better relationship with people.It allows you to live a balanced lifestyle
- It allows you to live a balanced lifestyle.It provides an opportunity to take care of your health.
- It provides an opportunity to take care of your health. (Personal Development Theory)
Personal Development Theory
- Think greatness! Cluster with people that are great achievers and those pursuing their personal goals with passion. Birds of the same feathers cluster together. Move your life to experience great success with your actions and dispositions. Be ready to take calculated risks. Be uncomfortable in your comfort zone, stretch yourself. Give it what is needful to achieve greatness. Life rewards excellence, achieve greatness!
- Make sure nothing stops you from achieving your life purpose, not even yourself. Never be contented with just enough. Move your life to the level of more than enough with your endowed talents, skills, training to be of immense benefit to humanity.
- You possess the power of possibilities inside of you. Face your fears! Venture into the new level of opportunities to make your life count. Commit yourself to your life goals to see your life experiencing flourishing.
- Learn to live even when experiencing challenges. Great achievers experience their breakthroughs at the peak of their challenges. Don’t give up on your dream. Pursue and fulfill your life purpose!
Cultivate the art of walking half an hour after you have finished eating your evening meal. Walks in natural settings are the very best. Walking is, perhaps, nature’s ideal exercise. And when you walk, do not think about work or about the bills or about the challenges you might be facing – this will neutralize many of the benefits. Simply enjoy the walk. Notice the richness of your surroundings. Let your senses drink in the beauty of nature and the crispness of the air for a change. So many people who have mastered the art of growing younger have also mastered the habit of a daily walk.
- Be your best friend. Never allow the attitude of others to derail or deny you of fulfilling your life purpose. Compete with no. Be your own competitor. Run your own race. Excuse your life from anything or anyone that distracts. Fulfill purpose.
- Learn to say NO to anything that will not add value to you. Do not allow yourself to be used by selfish and self-focusing individuals. Follow your heart when you are faced with taking personal decisions about your life. Seek counsel when needful but follow your heart with your prayer and faith.
- You are the masterpiece! You are wonderfully created and shaped to achieve greatness. Work on yourself, work on your goals with your faith and hard work and prayers, you shall achieve great success. One Year To Live – 2016 Time to Succeed
- Be resourceful. Utilise your experiences, your skills, talents and training with other endowed resources to move yourself to achieve greatness. Think positive, see positively, act positively to bring possibilities to your life. Greatness is attainable, be consistent in working on yourself and your dreams to fulfill your life purpose.,
- Move yourself from your mistakes. Forgive yourself for your bad choices. Utilise your experiences gathered to move your life forward. Remember, to achieve greatness, you are bound to make errors. Great achievers had in one time or the other made bad choices. Use your mistakes to bring about positive turn-around to your life. You have one life to live and you need to live your life victoriously.
- Allow your passion to propel you to move your life to experience greatness. Great things still happen. It is possible to achieve a higher level of greatness only if you are ready to do the needful. Make the sacrifice, nothing good comes so easy.
- Be positive. Be inquisitive and innovative to attain great heights in your thoughts, actions and dispositions. Commit yourself to putting more effort in improving yourself and your productivity. Look for opportunities to create services or goods, the efforts of doing so will be highly rewarding.
- Be reminded that tough times never last, tough people do. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Never give up on your goals. Your challenges will not last forever, persevere! Come out of your challenges with your faith, actions and dispositions. Seek help when necessary from the experts. You shall rise again by working on these Theory of Personal Development.
Be thankful always for who you are. Give thanks to God for being alive. Give thanks to God for being around on the surface of the earth despite all odds. Never give up on your goals. Shake yourself up. Re-focus, re- strategies and sharpen your vision. Those that laughed at you will surely laugh with you and celebrate you. Dream again, learn again. Work on these Personal Development Theory and Improve on yourself through personal development training. Work on yourself, work on your goals, do the needful! Never give in to despair. Keep your faith alive and flourish.
“Set aside every Sunday evening for yourself and be strongly disciplined with this habit. Use this period to plan your week, visualize your encounters and what you want to achieve, to read new materials and inspirational books, to listen to soft soothing music and to simply relax. This habit will serve as your anchor to keep you focused, motivated and effective throughout the coming week.”