“I’m not a big fan of prenups in relationships, but I am a big fan of prenups in partnerships.” – Marcus Lemonis
The 6 step plan to be who you want to be
You want this for yourself, so make it happen.
When you hope, you can change. People change because they have hope, and that hope is strong enough to start a fire. Remember, you are responsible for all the changes that you make in life.
Are you ready? Here is the six-step plan for achieving a positive change in your life once you have the hope to do so.
1. When you change your thinking, you change your beliefs
Change begins with your mindset. Beliefs come from when you have thought about something long enough.
2. When you change your beliefs, you change your expectations
Belief is the knowledge we can do something. When we believe in ourselves, we start to expect more and to achieve more.
3. When you change your expectations, you change your attitude
When you began to expect more out of yourself, your attitude about how you must carry yourself also changes.
4. When you change your attitude, you change your behavior
When we have a shift in our attitude, our behavior begins to change. We make personal changes because we know we can’t advance far without them.
5. When you change your behavior, you change your performance
People would rather live with older problems than face new solutions. When you make the leap of faith and become courageous, you get better.
6. When you change your performance, you change your life
When you are finally able to control how you perform, you control the outcome of a situation. You are now in control of your own life and the changes you make.
“Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now.” Alan Lakein